Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Us!


We are the McCoy's. John and I have 3 sons. Justin is married to Monica and has a son, Blake (our one and only grandchild). They graduated from BYU and are moving to Arizona to attend medical school. Jordan is getting married to Amy on August 21st, so just a few weeks! They both attend BYU. Amy will be done with school in December and Jordan has a couple years before he goes to medical school. Garrett is serving an LDS mission in Chile. He has been gone for 1 year and has another year to go. He also attends BYU.

7 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

I love the blog. Someone great must have made it for you! :)

The Lovinger's said...

wow, looks great. You and my mom can encourage each other to add stuff to your blogs (and Jolene Johnson too). See ya in a few weeks!

Nycole said...

Hey McCoys! Yay for getting a blog! It's been too long since I have seen you, hope you guys are doing well!

The Lovinger's said...

you guys should put up pictures from your trip to Utah. I would love to see some and I'm sure plenty of others would too.

Toby and Tammy said...

yea for blogs!

Maren and Dustin said...

Hey McCoys! This is Maren (Jensen) Brudnicki. So glad that your kids started a blog for you! :) I wish I could get my parents to do one, but unfortunately they have the worst internet service ever (because my dad is too cheap to get anything decent!) Check out our blog- brudblog.blogspot.com

Maren

The Pat McCoy family! said...

John you must be a fag, cuz everyone says you are!